Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ansley's First Day of School '08

Ready for school...
Ansley at the end of a great school day...
Ansley made a craft at school...


Today was Ansley's first day of school--Pre-K! After much prayer, consideration, and counsel from friends in preschool ministries, she returned to the same school that she attended last year. I think we made the right decision. She has two teachers that I think are going to be wonderful. One of the ladies has been at the school for many years and is loved by everyone. It seems that changes made at the school have been for the better.

Ansley was so excited to finally start back to school! Her teacher said that she had a great day and that she was very impressed with Ansley...she followed instructions very well!

With three whole hours with both kids out of the house, I was finally able to unpack some luggage and tackle the laundry that has been piling up! Yeah!

1 comment:

Heidi Zawisza said...

Oh, she looks sooooo cute!