The Bistro in Camilla, Georgia...
My cousin, Diana, and her fiance, Travis...
Cute Couple...
Friends and family arrive for the shower...
Hostesses...Amanda (me), Mona (my mom), Lynda, Jennifer (cousin), Diana (cousin), Aunt Nancy, Aunt Sandy
Jennifer w/Harley, Mom, Me, Aunt Sandy, Aunt Nancy, Diana, Diana's aunts from the Godwin side...The family went to south Georgia for the weekend to help host a bridal shower for my cousin, Diana, at The Bistro in Camilla. I enjoyed spending time with my cousins, aunts, and grandmothers. The food turned out to be delicious and Diana got lots of fabulous gifts. Travis even made an appearance at the shower full of ladies!
Meanwhile, Granddaddy took Alaina and Ansley to visit Grandmother Loyd, and Jeff went fishing.
On the way back to Atlanta, we stopped in Macon to see some Maltese puppies. They were precious!
Glad to be back home.





1 comment:
Alright, now that I've found you in blog land, maybe I can keep up with you more!! Because you know with you living WAY at the front of the neighborhood, and me living WAY at the back.......well, that's just way to much distance!!!! ha!ha!
Welcome to bloggy world....I hope all your blog dreams come true!! hee hee hee.....btw..I'm adding you to my blog roll!!!!!
Post a Comment